AQUARIUM MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS – GREATER VANCOUVER
If you manage or own a business and are looking for a fish tank, but don’t have the time or the knowledge, then consider Cleair Aquatics maintain the aquarium for you. It’s simple, it’s stress-free and it’s a great way to go to have an impact on your business.
Please contact us to determine what frequency and scope of work is right for your aquarium situation, but generally, our aquarium maintenance contract includes the following:
- Water testing
- Water changes (actual amount varies based on several factors)
- Cleaning of ornaments as required
- Cleaning of algae from glass / acrylic walls
- Filter rinsing / cleaning / replacement of consumable filter media
- Pump & pipe cleaning as required
- General advice & training as seen appropriate to ensure fish health
* Minimum aquarium maintenance contract is 6 months.
Why consider an aquarium maintenance program?
There are several reasons why an aquarium maintenance program may be right for your home or business.
- An aquarium is a stylish and elegant showpiece. Let people know that you care about your business. Adding a fish tank shows a level of professionalism in your place of business
- Stress less with an aquarium maintenance program – you stress enough about your business. You likely don’t have time to study the different fish compatibilities, nitrate levels, water levels, pump speeds, etc. Let Cleair Aquatics do that for you.
- Businesses - An aquarium maintenance program means more time on your business. No work required on your part. Just feed your fish as required and we’ll do the rest. Build your business – we’ll make it look great!
- You don’t need to be a fish fanatic to keep a fantastic looking tank. We are the experts. We will make sure everything is just right.
Contact Cleair Aquatics to enquire about how we can help.